My family

My family
Child of God, Mother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Aunt, and friend

Sunday, March 16, 2008

An awesome definition of Love

I don't know about you, but I just LOVE the praise and worship part of Sunday mornings. Maybe it's because I grew up in a home surrounded with music, and so that's a way that I connect very strongly. Usually I just close my eyes, lift my face to the sky and sing my little heart out, all the while feeling the goosebumps (the Holy Spirit) up and down my arm. This morning, I was blessed to hear a new and very beautiful song sung during the offeratory. The words speak for themselves...





Blessings,

Ali

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Love is THE cross...that is such a better symbol of love than any old heart isn't it? I'm glad you shared this! Love you!

Ali said...

Girl....when it was sung at church yesterday, I was COVERED with goosebumps! Such a powerful description! Love you too!