My family

My family
Child of God, Mother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Aunt, and friend

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Smells

Don't you just love how certain smells will trigger our memories in a flash?! Today I stepped out of my car, the sun is shining, the breeze is crisp, and the smell of onion grass was strong in the air. Smelling it made me think that SPRING IS ALMOST HERE!!! Only 4 more days till Spring has officially sprung! Can you tell I'm excited?

Here's some other smells that trigger my memory:

Baby Powder~Makes me think of my girls when they were teeny tiny little babies.

Bonfires outside~Make me think of crisp fall nights outside listening to grasshoppers and watching the fireflies.

Domain cologne~This will forever make me think of my hubby....gotta love those manly smells!

Popcorn~snuggling up on the couch with my man to watch a movie

in HIM,

Ali

No comments: