My family

My family
Child of God, Mother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Aunt, and friend

Monday, March 17, 2008

Show and Tell


Happy Holy Week! My sweet Kayla made this at church yesterday. Boy, Easter really snuck up on me this year! It must be because it comes so early this year. Nevertheless, I thought this was a really cute craft that they did in Sunday school, so I wanted to share it. When I asked her what she learned, she told me that she learned about Jesus and the Donkey and the "pomp," which I can only guess meant the palm! LOL.... What a little sponge she is!



Blessings,
Ali

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ali,

I've just not been in a blogging way since I was sick a couple of weeks ago!

But I saw this today and it blessed me -- reminded me to be intentional this week about sharing with Lindsey and Taylor about what Easter really means.

Thanks for the reminder!!

Blessings,
Dori