My family

My family
Child of God, Mother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Aunt, and friend

Sunday, September 23, 2007

A Day of Rest

What is it about Sundays that just make you wanna stay in bed all day and snuggle with the ones you love. Unfortunately, as a mom of little ones, I do not have that luxury, but I have had a lovely day with my girls. I got to sleep in (even though I was up about 3 times in the night for Anna) till almost 8 o'clock! Boy, did I feel rested. After spending about 40 minutes with just Kayla, which is always a treat for me, Anna was ready to start her day too! We have a church picnic today, and since Anna slept in, we didn't make it to church today. Kayla is VERY excited about the picnic...it's all she can talk about. She will get to ride on the train, and the carousel, and eat hot dogs. What more could a little girl want?! David will be meeting us there, so I'm excited that he'll be able to be apart of it all too! I am feeling very blessed today to have such a wonderful, healthy family. Thank you LORD!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!

Anonymous said...

Ali,

It's Dori -- Lauren's sister-in-law! I love the name of your blog!! I will love coming back here to see what's going on in your life. Lauren loves you guys so much and I love her so much, so I feel like you are family to me, too! :)

Have a great day!!!

Enjoy those babies....they grow up WAY too fast!!

Blessings,
Dori