My family

My family
Child of God, Mother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Aunt, and friend

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Christian Lingo








"Is the glass half empty, or half full?"

"Oh, how lucky you are!"

"Wasn't that such a coincidence?"

I'm sure there was a time when we've all used one or all of these phrases. After regeneration, God gives you new eyes to see, new ears to hear, and new desires of your heart. This is not to say that you will never again sin or have the temptation to do so. In fact, quite the opposite. The devil will hit you even harder then before. The difference is now you will recognize it for what it is....evil. I pray each one of you sees the "luck" in your life for exactly what it is....blessings. For there is only one place that it comes, and that is from God the Father. I pray that everytime you start to think something is a coincidence, you will look deeper still and see that it was only due to God's perfect orchestration. Finally, I pray that as you look at your own life, you are able to see the abundance of joy in it, a joy that can only and will only ever be found in HIM.

Blessings,

Ali

2 comments:

Leah & Jon said...

Hi Ali,

You don't know me, but I found you by "blog hopping" from Valerie V.s blog and was encouraged by several of your posts. If it's OK with you, I'll add you to my list of links so you can bless others as well.

Leah

Victoria said...

Just another way we are to live intentionally...intentionally giving Him the glory above all else and intentionally looking for His movement in our lives. Word up!