My family

My family
Child of God, Mother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Aunt, and friend

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Love this guy!




Ok....gotta make a dedication blog to my adoring husband. He had Monday off from lack of work around ol' TIMCO, so we had a 3 day weekend of sorts as Tuesday and Wednesday are his regular days off. What a blessed time we had! Monday night he came home from class around 9 with a beautiful bouquet of flowers for me....just because! Now, I know what some of you ladies must be thinking....he was either appologizing for something or had done something wrong and was trying to butter me up, but neither one of those are true! It really was, "just because!" What a sweetie! Also, he more then did his share around the house, everyday cleaning dishes in the kitchen. I even convinced him to clean a VERY dirty diaper of Anna's today (I took pictures, but unfortunatly can't post them here as he is in his boxers, but trust me when I say they are FUNNY!!!) I am just so blessed to have a husband who cares....cares about me, cares about his children, cares about helping me with our home, but most importantly cares about the Lord! I love that he's just as goofy as me (see attached pic), I love that he's a dedicated father, I love that he's handsome (hey.....it doesn't hurt, right?), and I just plain LOVE HIM!! Here's to growing old and grey with the love of my life.......

Blessings,

Ali

2 comments:

Victoria said...

So pretty! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who photographs my flowers! You guys are too cute...did you go blonder when I wasn't looking? =]

lillymac said...

Awwwww...