My family

My family
Child of God, Mother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Aunt, and friend

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Love song for HIM

I was blessed this morning to look back at this beautiful and pure worship song that my dear friend Dori had posted on her blog quite a while ago. I read the post, and the lyrics when she posted it, but never got around to watching the video that went with it. PLEASE....if you have just 5 min, watch it! It truly blessed me this morning. It is the ultimate love song for HIM who is all deserving of it. How beautiful, pure, and simple....but oh so powerful!

Here are the Lyrics:

"The More I seek You
The More I find you
the more I find you
The more I love you

I want to sit at you feet
drink from the cup in your hands
lay back against you and breath
feel your heartbeat
this love is so deep
it's more than I can stand
I melt in your peace
it's overwhelming"










Blessings,


Ali

1 comment:

Victoria said...

His peace truly is overwhelming, isn't it?