My family

My family
Child of God, Mother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Aunt, and friend

Friday, September 18, 2009

Craft Playdate Fun


















































































































Well, this week I hosted a craft playdate at my house for the first time with my new mom's group. I had the idea to make treasure bottles, a craft we made at MOPS in NC last year. There were 5 other mommies and 10 other kiddos, so we had a full house indeed! We had alot of fun making them, and the kiddos had lots of fun dragging out literally every toy in our house! I was so tired at the end of the night, I could barely keep my eyes open! Here are a few pics of the fun we had!

Blessings,

Ali

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Cute idea...kids are so easy that way...as for every toy being brought out...well, kids are so hard that way! =P

Glad you Haefs ladies are having some fun and making friends!

NCSecraw said...

Hey, Ali! I am glad that you could use the Treasure Bottle craft with your new mom friends. I am so happy for you that you are enjoying your new home. I miss you in MOPS this year and your little kiddos. I hope you have a Happy Fall. Take Care! Christy Secraw