My family

My family
Child of God, Mother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Aunt, and friend

Monday, October 20, 2008

Close your eyes with me and WORSHIP!

I have this song on my ipod, and as I worked out at the gym today I stumbled on it. Amazing how you can forget how powerful a song can be. I may have had some strange looks from fellow gym members as I closed my eyes and mouthed all the words, but I didn't care because I had an AWESOME worship this morning! Thanks be to HIM! Rich, you are so missed!

I WILL follow You all of my days!!!!!!!







Blessings,

Ali

1 comment:

liturgy said...

Thank you for all you provide
I appreciate your focus on worship
There is a badge to encourage the importance of worship that you might like to place on your site:
http://www.liturgy.co.nz/resources/worshipbadge.html
Let us also pray for each other and this online mission and ministry.