My family

My family
Child of God, Mother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Aunt, and friend

Friday, August 29, 2008

Who's there?



"Here I am. I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in..."

Revelation
3:20 (NIV)



Have you ever stood at someone's front door knocking, and knowing they were there, but still finding yourself getting frustrated that no one was answering your call? God knocks on our door all the time. He patiently awaits our answer, all the while, loving us and watching over us. Even after we answer the door, and let HIM into our lives, he continues to knock for different things. He knocks when we should be serving in our churches. He knocks when we are needed by our friends and family. He knocks when we are up to our necks in things of this world.

We serve a most awesome God, my friends! He is always there, without fail....
Knocking!

Will you answer?

No comments: