My family

My family
Child of God, Mother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Aunt, and friend

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Great Quotes

I have this little flip calendar that my mom gave me called, "Everyday Thoughts." I must admit, I am horrible at flipping it everyday to read each day's little sayings. Today as I was passing by it, I decided to flip through and read a couple of the days I had missed. I loved both of these, so I wanted to share them.

"True happiness consists of making others happy." ~Author unknown

"May you have the courage to go after the things you want and the perseverance to keep working until you get them."~Author unknown

Have a Blessed Day!!!!

~Ali

1 comment:

Victoria said...

"May you have the courage to go after the things you want and the perseverance to keep working until you get them."
~Wow...says it all when it comes to my life at the moment!